Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Only True Story of Julius Caesar.

-But father, I really want to go fight with the Bretons.
_No son , go talk to Servilia first.
- But she wont let me , I already spoke to her.
_Then I can't let you go Marcus
-Oh please father. I come up with laws in the senate, I stop rebells and what do I get?Nothing.Not a bloody thing
-Marcus!I said no!
-But father , all my friends are fighting.....
_No Marcus, I cant risk your life. Besides , I don't trust your friends.They go to Orgies too often.They get drunk and everything
-Oh you never understood me.YOU'RE ONE HELL OF A DICTATOR. I CAN'T STAND IT.
-DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR FATHER.
_ I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE!
Caesar's expression swiftly changed. He could not stand it. A boy he loved like his own son.
There was a hurricane in his eyes. Thought's started running through his head. The columns, the clouds,Zeuses anger, the gates of Hades, Servilia,the sky.The words went straight to his heart.It felt like thirteen knives piercing his back.His own son.
-Father?Father?Are you OK? FATHER? Come on father, I didn't mean to....Father?

No comments: